- To conduct market research of up-to-date technology and other relevant sectors information.
- Develop marketing & sales strategies and plan
- Create a marketing and sales calendar and action plan
- Able to manifest the plan and achieve the estimated goals and results.
- Provide administrative and logistical support.
- Plan and create marketing and other contents.
- Create prospects list, perform outreach activities including sales meetings.
- Maintain relationships with partner and clients.
- To develop and maintain the market researched data of companies, document it, and keep the records.
- Prepare (weekly/monthly) reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Reporting, developing documents and maintain daily updates and share it with senior management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills
- Fluent in Nepali and English (writing and speaking)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication skills
- Someone who understands or is enthusiastic about business and technology.
- You can be at the end of your studies, in a gap year, or in-between two academic years, we can find what you’re looking for.
- Most of our business development traineeships are available for 6 months. As tasks need proper training. Yet, it is sometimes possible to negotiate.